The 2021 FQ Futsal State Titles are being held on Saturday 9 October and Sunday 10 October 2021.
These Championships are an exciting part of the FQ Futsal calendar. The event will be the pinnacle of Futsal in QLD and a pathway to the FA Futsal National Championships. The competition will run on the Southside of Brisbane. There are three venues confirmed and finalising one more venue if we require it depending on Club Nominations of teams.
- Queensland State Netball Centre – Nissan Arena , Nathan
- Anna Meares Velodrome, Chandler
- Cornubia Indoor Sports Complex
FQSW as a region will be looking at entering team in all age groups below if there is enough interest from players.
2021 Competition Proposed Age Groups
- 7 & 8 Boys/Girls (Born 2014 and 2013) Development Age Group (NO AGE GROUP AT 2022 FA NATIONALS)
- 9 & 10 Boys/Girls (Born 2012 and 2011) Development Age Group (NO AGE GROUP AT 2022 FA NATIONALS)
- 11 Boys (Born 2010) Development Age Group ) (NO AGE GROUP AT 2022 FA NATIONALS)
- 12 Boys (Born 2009)
- 13 Girls (Born 2008 and 2009)
- 13 Boys (Born 2008)
- 14 Boys (Born 2007)
- 15 Girls (Born 2006 and 2007)
- 15 Boys (Born 2006)
- 16 Boys (Born 2005)
- 17 Girls (Born 2004 and 2005)
- Youth Men (Born 2002 to 2004)
- Youth Women (Born 2002 to 2003)
- Open Men (Born 2001 or before)
- Open Women (Born 2001 or before)
The Futsal State Titles is a major part of the FQ Futsal State Metro Team talent identification and selection process. During the State Titles a selection committee will select state Metro Squads made up of 14 players which will have opportunity to train together, with Final selection of 10 players in the Teams to compete in the 2022 FA Futsal National Championships. All players participating in State Titles must be registered with Football Queensland Futsal club and be financial for the 2021/2022 Season.
Cost per team:
JUNIORS -$475 per Team Nomination.
SENIORS – $575 per Team Nomination
(This team nomination does not include the FQ $50 player registration component)
FQSW Costs per player will include team nomination fee depending on how many players per team, plus $50 FQ Futsal Registration Fee plus Uniform
- Monday 5th July – Information sent to players via database
- Friday 16th July – Registrations close for players or Coaches EOI
- Sat/Sun 24/25th July – Trials will be held this weekend and teams will be finalized
- Friday 6th August – FQSW to submit team nominations.
All interested Players and Coaches must complete the registration Expression of Interest Form below: